Who we are
Krew is the world's most advanced live digital fitness product. Peloton without the $3k bike. We offer live fitness sessions with real humans, while augmenting the experience with AI-driven leaderboards and pose correction. We have been product of the day and week on Product Hunt, and we're backed by Europe's top deep tech accelerator (Entrepreneur First) as well as some of the world's best investors. We are on a mission to make the world healthy while supporting thousands of independent professionals.
We're looking for a senior tech wizard to help us build, test, and ship features end-to-end. Our small team of a dozen hackers and entrepreneurs have backgrounds at Google, McKinsey, Oxford, LBS, and they've started their own businesses. The ideal candidate would want to be involved and treated like a co-founder.
Who you are
- Min 4 years of experience building responsive web, mobile, and/or desktop applications end-to-end
- Strong communication skills, leadership, and autonomy, able to take features from conception to production
- Experience with modern development workflows (version control, CI/CD, Agile)
- Familiar with our stack (Vue SFCs, TailwindCSS, Typescript, Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose + MongoDB) or similar (e.g. React, NoSQL)
- MSc or PhD in Machine Learning or related field is preferred but not required
- You have an eye for UI/UX and details from margins to spelling
- Ideally, you have a personal interest in fitness, digital health, entrepreneurship and/or supporting independent pros
What you'll be doing
- Working directly with our CEO Jose, our CTO Yousef, and our team of developers
- Planning, building, and testing new features to empower pros, supercharge Krew sessions, and provide a solid user experience overall
- Triaging new bugs and feature requests, coordinating across the team, pair programming, and code reviews
- Independently researching tools, libraries, and APIs that can improve Krew, read their docs, and spearhead their integration
- DevOps and streamlining our development workflows
- Collaborating closely with the team over Slack and GitHub
Successful candidates will be granted options as part of their compensation package, to reflect that you are a true co-owner of the company!
Looking to start ASAP, London or remote.
Krew recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are a diverse company and welcome you for your talent and willingness to grow, nothing else. Female, LGBTQ+ and POC candidates are particularly encouraged to apply, but all are welcome to the Krew :)
To apply, please send your CV as well as a few lines on your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org 🦾